Home   |   Education   |   Membership   |   News   |   FAQs   |   About Us
Members:   Login   |   Register
YouTube   Twitter   LinkedIn   AWC Store
American Wood Council

Where can I obtain information on construction tolerances?

The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) publishes a publication titled, Residential Construction Performance Guidelines, which has information on construction tolerances. There is both a homeowners version and a contractors version. Visit http://www.builderbooks.com/ for ordering information.

National Association of Home Builders
1201 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005

Phone: (202) 266-8200
Toll-Free: (800) 368-5242
Fax: (202) 266-8400

In addition, WoodWorks offers information on Common Construction Tolerance Limits for Light-frame Wood Construction.

American Wood Council
222 Catoctin Circle SE, Suite 201
Leesburg, VA 20175

- Public Policy Office -
1101 K Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
- Phone -
General: 202-463-2766
General Fax: 703-771-4079
Publications: 800-890-7732
Publications Fax: 412-741-0609
- Email -
Technical: info@awc.org
Publications: publications@awc.org
Education: education@awc.org
Fire: fire@awc.org
© Copyright 2019 American Wood Council. All Rights Reserved.