Go to Mobile Site
AWC Banner AWC Logo Contact Us Shop Search Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I obtain information on construction tolerances?

The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) publishes a publication titled, Residential Construction Performance Guidelines, which has information on construction tolerances. There is both a homeowners version and a contractors version. Visit http://www.builderbooks.com/ for ordering information.

National Association of Home Builders
1201 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005

Phone: (202) 266-8200
Toll-Free: (800) 368-5242
Fax: (202) 266-8400

Initiative on Dimensional Tolerances in Construction Surface Compliance Design Issues

Back To FAQ Home Page


| | | |